We provide comprehensive and competent advice on a wide range of problems related to procedural tax law.
Ordinary tax proceedings
- Preliminary clarifications with tax authorities(Ruling)
- Processing of tax forms for all tax types
- Responding to tax enquiries from the tax authorities
- Evidence in the assessment procedure
- Examination of tax invoices and bank statements
- Support during tax audits
- Subsequent declaration of income and assets
- Revision procedure of completed assessments
- Examination of tax assessments by the tax authorities
- Preparation of objections against assessment decisions
- Preparation of appeals and administrative court complaints
- Representation in appeal and cantonal administrative court proceedings
- Preparation of appeals to the Federal Administrative Court and the Federal Supreme Court
- Representation in federal administrative court and federal court proceedings
Post-tax and penalty tax proceedings
- Analysis and assessment of the facts in post-tax and penalty tax proceedings
- Examination of fine orders
- Examination of admissibility in cases of attempted or completed tax evasion
- Examination of admissibility in the case of attempted or completed tax fraud
- Accompaniment and representation before the authorities and courts in the context of post-tax and criminal tax proceedings
- Post-tax and penalty tax proceedings in hereditary inventory proceedings/inheritance
- Analysis and support in international administrative assistance procedures
We will be happy to advise you on...
Analysis of tax correspondence
- Analysis of assessments and correspondence from the tax authorities
- Classification of position statements of the tax authorities
- Conducting negotiations with the tax authorities on all tax issues
- Advice and assistance at hearings in connection with objections and appeals
- Formulation and design of written preliminary clarifications on tax issues(Ruling)
- Assessment of the opportunities and risks of an objection procedure
- Assessing the opportunities and risks of tax litigation
- Support with the subsequent declaration of income and asset shares
News on the topic
Procedural tax law
With my knowledge, experience and expertise in the tax field, I will successfully guide you through your tax proceedings.
Contact us for a no-obligation initial consultation. This can take place by phone, by video meeting, in person at our office or at yours.
Bucher Tax AG | Hirschengraben 43, CH-6003 Lucerne | +41 79 211 09 02
With my knowledge, experience and expertise, I will accompany you in all matters relating to procedural tax law.
I look forward to hearing from you. We can conduct our consultation by phone, by video meeting, in person at our office or at yours.
Bucher Tax AG | Hirschengraben 43, CH-6003 Lucerne | +41 79 406 42 74